My Other Posts

Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm Back!


It's been a long time since I posted anything. I had another daughter come along and that kind of put things on hold for awhile. However, now that she's sleeping well and giving me time in the day to do things, I have a lot of projects to post that I'm working on. I crocheted some interesting eyeballs for Halloween. I'll post that one soon. I need to make a few small changes to the pattern before I get them just the way I want them. I also came up with a cute little loom knit hat and an interesting way to hold yarn while I work to keep it from getting tangled. Hopefully I'll have these up in the next few days.

The photo is a dandelion that popped up on our lawn. It looked so pretty in the evening light that I had to get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment